Indian Cookbook: Discover the magic of India, its food, and its tradition (English Edition)24. Dezember 2017 407 views Mixer N/A
Madurai and Kerala | Rick Stein's India | Full Documentary
How To Make Butter Chicken At Home | Restaurant Style Recipe | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
5 Best North Indian Curry Recipes – North Indian Popular Recipes – Traditional North Indian Dishes
How To Make Rabri At Home | Rabdi Recipe | North Indian Special Recipe | Ruchi's Kitchen
How To Make Pav Bhaji Recipe | Street Food | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
How Domino's Makes Its Pizza
Mutton Biryani Recipe, Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani, Lamb Biryani
The Magic Of Bread Making
How Cheese Is Made
✨Magical Japanese Karumeyaki Dalgona Candy in the MICROWAVE – it erupts like a volcano! 🌋
It is always possible to learn about a country through its gastronomy and culinary art, which always reflects their history. Indian cuisine has been developed over the centuries as a result of different influences from the Hindu, Muslim, English, and Portuguese cuisine.
The Indian cuisine is very rich in tastes and flavors conferred by the use of various spices such as coriander, turmeric, saffron, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, chili and many others, often associated with mixtures of spices such as garam masala.
To the south, Indian cuisine is mainly vegetarian, very spicy, and accompanied by rice. The recipes in the north have been more influenced by the Mongolian cuisine and people consume more meat, such as tandoori chicken cooked in tandoor, earthen oven. It is accompanied by loaves like naans bread or rotis.
India is a country with so many miracles – famous Taj Mahal is just one of them and let’s not forgets Bollywood as well. But now is the time to explore only one of the miracles of this country, the great cuisine, the path to which you will find through this Indian Cookbook. I promise, this cookbook will help you bring magical aroma to your kitchen. So let’s start the journey now and enjoy some fantastic Indian food.
Let's Get Cooking! Scroll Back Up and Grab Your Copy Today!
Click the Download with 1-Click Button at the top right of the screen or "Read FREE with Kindle Unlimited" now!
Then, you can immediately begin reading Indian Cookbook: Discover the magic of India, its food, and its tradition on your Kindle Device, Computer, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- Dateigröße: 2552 KB
- Seitenzahl der Print-Ausgabe: 76 Seiten
- ISBN-Quelle für Seitenzahl: 1544298668
- Verkauf durch: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Sprache: Englisch
- ASIN: B06XH87NJX
- Text-to-Speech (Vorlesemodus): Aktiviert
- X-Ray: Nicht aktiviert
- Word Wise: Aktiviert
- Screenreader: Unterstützt
- Verbesserter Schriftsatz: Aktiviert
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang:
- #867.905 Bezahlt in Kindle-Shop
- Nr. 178 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Nach Sprache > Englische eBooks > Kochen & Genießen > Regional & International > Asiatisch > Indisch
- Nr. 524 in Fremdsprachige Bücher > Kochen & Genießen > Regional & International > Asiatisch > Indisch
- Nr. 8985 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Kochen & Genießen
- Ist der Verkauf dieses Produkts für Sie nicht akzeptabel: ?